2. What advice would you give to future brides & grooms for their wedding day?
Dylan says – don’t be nervous, she already agreed to spending the rest of her life with you.
3. What was your biggest surprise on your wedding day?
Dylan’s emotions when Nicole walked down the aisle. And How well behaved the dogs were for the ceremony!
4. What one moment will last with you both forever?
Having ALL of our favorite people together in one room for the reception. And the first look before the ceremony even though Nicole broke the ice by sending the best man over to Dylan first
5. What was your wedding inspiration? (think decor, overall theme and feel of the day, etc)
“Pretty”. I said anything to anything that made me say “wow that’s pretty”. Basically tried to keep things on the more classic and elegant end of things as we didn’t want it to become too rustic since the venue itself was a little rustic.
6. Describe some of your favorite wedding details and how you came up with them.
Venue: Dewinton Community Hall
Photographer: Paisley Photography
Videographer: Rocketpop Film Studios
Florist: Sweet Pea Floral Designs
Day of Coordination: KLM Events
Caterer: Rusty Spur
HMU: Artistry by Bobi
Chair Rental: Chair Flair
Limo: Calgary Luxury Limousine
Backdrop hardware: Special Event Rentals
Mr & Mrs letters: J.M Wilkinson Wedding and Event Rentals
Donuts: Glamorgan Bakery
Bridesmaids dresses: Azazie
If your looking for a Wedding Photography get in touch with me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA